Click Speed Test– Check Your Clicks Per Second
Click speed test or clicks per seconds test is a multipurpose online clicking tool which basically tests your clicking speed. Click Speed Test is a simple yet addictive online game that measures how quickly a player can click within a given time limit. It challenges players to click on a target as many times as possible in a set duration, testing their dexterity and agility. It’s a fun way to compete with friends, improve hand-eye coordination, and achieve high scores.
Click with Lightning Speed! Test Your Clicking Prowess with Click Speed Testing
CPS is a popular online game that challenges players to test their clicking speed and dexterity. The game typically starts with a simple “Start” or “Go” button, and once activated, players must rapidly click on targets that appear on the screen within a specified time limit. The faster and more accurately players click, the higher their score. This test can be addictive, as players strive to achieve the highest number of clicks within the given time, often competing with friends or other players to see who can achieve the best score. Some CST games also offer various difficulty levels, different types of targets, or options to share scores on social media, adding an element of challenge and competition.
CPS is not only a fun and engaging game. But it also helps improve hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and reflexes. It’s a quick and exciting way to test and improve clicking prowess, making it a favorite among casual gamers, competitive players, and those who enjoy quick reflex challenges.
What Is CPS Test Tool?
Here we got a more detail about CPS test tool. CPS test tool is an amazing online tool which can be an ultimate leisure game for the gamers or it can be a way of getting rid of stress for stressed ones. Moreover this tool can be used for various purposes such as calculating the people passing through the street etc. in the given time or noticing your exercise turns by simply clicking the click counter button of the click speed test tool. It is basically a test of yours clicking speed.
How to Use CPS Test as a Game
As described above the major use of clicks per second tool is as a clicking game that basically tests and compares your clicking speed in a given time. CPS tool is a fun game which allows you emerge as a click master and make records for your competitors to compete. Here are some easy steps to follow to be an ultimate clicking master:
1. To begin, hit the ‘Click here to start’ button on the box available above.
2. Immediately after clicking the button, start clicking with your mouse or any clicking device that you are using as fast as you can in the given timeframe. A timer above the box will show the time passed.
3. When the time will run out, you will get the final score of the player on the screen. The score is shown with CPS.
What the Term CPS Means?
CPS or the Clicks per second is the ratio of the number of clicks you will make per second. It is the frequency of your clicks made per second. To increase your CPS score you need to click faster in the particular selected time frame. CPS tool offers you a variety of time frame to test your clicking speed and making the game more interesting and giving it a different time frame levels to making bit progressively competing. The time frame of the tool is by default set at 5seconds but you can change it for 10 seconds, 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 60 seconds or 100 seconds for large clicks.
Speed Ranks Set by CPS Test Tool
Some ranks have been set to define your clicking speed so that you can categorize your clicking speed and work to improve it if it falls below your desired rank.
Following are the ranks:
1. Very slow clicking speed: If you can manage just 1 to 3 clicks per second than you have a very slow clicking speed. Sorry! But you are a mere clicking turtle than.
2. Moderately slow clicking speed: 4 to 7 clicks made per second will make you fall under category of moderately slow clicker; you need practice to improve your clicking speed so that you can be a game master.
3. Fast clicking speed: Are you making 8 to 13 clicks per second? Congrats! You are a fast clicker with a fast clicking speed.
4. Thunder fast clicking speed: Hey if you are making more than 14 clicks per second than you are a thunder fast clicker. You can be a master of games that requires thunder fast clicking speed.
Calculating Clicks per Second
Click per second is simply the frequency of your clicks. It can be calculated by the number of clicks divided by the seconds you took for clicking.
Improving your Clicking Speed
Clicking speed is a matter of concern for the pro gamers who wants to set unbeatable records to be the king of games.
There is a very basic secret to improve one’s clicking speed and that is the ‘the Practice’. Practice makes a person perfect. CPS test tool allows you to practice unlimitedly to improve your clicking speed. You just need to practice daily to make yourself a pro clicker.
Techniques to increase clicks per second
Besides practicing, there are some technical things that you need to follow to make your clicking speed better and to set an unbeatable fast clicking records.
These techniques are as follows:
- Start practicing from simpler clicking like jitter clicks and butterfly clicks to stimulate your finger muscles. This will help you to improve the number of clicks you make in a second.
- Try to use a gaming mouse or any gaming device rather than simple mouse to increase number of clicks per seconds.
- Change and update your mouse settings to improve and enhance its sensitivity to increase the number of clicks per second.
Try to play shooting games and make fast shoots to enhance your clicking skills.
Unique features of our CPS tool
- Easy to access.
- It is very user friendly and can be used on any device.
- It is safe and very secure to be used.
- It provides a range of time frames and difficulty levels to make yours clicking a fun experience.
- You can access it and use it anywhere and at any time to practice and enhance your clicking skills.
What CPS Hipixel usually registers?
Most hits don’t register on Hipixel if you click over 13 cps. Users do normal clicks between 7 to 10 cps and are still sometimes not register by Hipixel in a month.
TYPES OF CLCIKING:
It is the most simpler and conventional method of clicking that we all use for clicking our mouse and laptop click buttons. This type of clicking is most suitable for people who prefer click test as a game for time pass or as a stress reliever rather than for competing because with this you can make regular and optimized clicks.
It is the type of clicking in which you just jitter your hand onto the mouse or any other clicking device. For jitter clicking follow the below tips:
- Grab your mouse with steady arm but make sure of not grabbing your mouse too hard.
- Next, place your finger onto the mouse click button and keep your finger jerking onto the click button.’
- To make jerk clicks faster, you can also push your mouse while making clicks.
Best Device for Jerk Clicking
Jerk clicking enhances your clicking speed so that you can be a master clicker and pro gamer.
While choosing a device for jerk clicking, make sure that:
The mouse or device which are using has a prolong durability and good material quality. Also prefer, optical mouse over mechanical ones because it takes time for sensors of mechanical mouse to transfer click signals to computer, while optical mouse uses the light beams to transfer the touch signals to computer which makes it much faster and reliable.
Drawbacks of jerking clicking:
Unnecessary jerky clicking can lead to finger tendinitis and problems like carpel tunnel syndrome as it makes your finger tendons and muscles work a lot.
Butterfly clicking is a new method of clicking that involves spasmodic clicks by using two fingers .It uses two fingers rapidly and alternatively to make more number of clicks within a given time period. This type of clicking is mostly used by pro gamers who love to compete click test and to make new records.
Drawback of butterfly clicking:
Though being a way of making rapid clicks per second the major drawback of butterfly clicking is that most of the websites ban this practice including Minecraft.
Drag click is a very unconventional way of clicking the mouse where players register hundreds of clicks in a single drag. It is not possible to use the method for Minecraft PvP combats. For this method, a gamer uses a sticky finger mouse whereby upon dragging it can register hundreds of clicks. The method is best for people that want to score the highest on the Kohi click test. Players can make an unmatched score using the method.
Kohi Click Test
Kohi click test is a method to determine the ratio of clicks per second. It is similar to other click test programs, with the only significant difference being that it is featured on a Minecraft server known as Kohi.
The Kohi server is popular for Hard Core Factions game modes. While Kohi is an offshoot of MineHG, the latter is a spin-off of Minecraft PVP (MCPVP). Now, Brawl Games own the MCPVP but was initially developed by ‘hclewk.’ Several click speed programs allow users to identify their mouse clicking speed over a given time frame. In most cases, the Kohi Click Test is used by those who play Minecraft. Players take the test to improve their mouse clicking speed to perform better in the game.
Have you tested your click speed yet? If not, give it a go and see how you measure up! Even if you don’t get the highest score, don’t worry – practice makes perfect. By doing the test daily, you’ll soon become a master of clicking.
Don’t keep our website to yourself – share it with your friends on social media! Challenge them to see who can get the highest score and have some friendly competition.
If you’re looking to try out other tests, we have plenty of options available on our website. In addition to the classic 10-second test, we offer a 15-second test, as well as different modes like the kohi click test. Be sure to try them all and see which ones you enjoy the most.